Hey Everyone! I had my Usborne Book party last night! Thanks to those of you that were able to make it! I just wanted to let everyone know that I am closing my show on Monday, 7/28 so if you would like to place an order, just let me know. I had a ton of people say that they wanted to order online :> You can go to www.Jennifersbooks.com and then click on Jenny Browning and then browse the books through there to place your order. I need $240 more in sales (which is about 6-10 orders) and then I can get $120 in free books for Jase plus a lot of other deals!! Let me know if you have a question or if you need suggestions on which books might be right for you! I have a ton of favorites that I will happily recommend!
Thanks guys!!!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Usborne
Posted by The Brownings at 9:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comments:
So, I got my books and I love them!! Skyler liked them too. I read him the puppy book like 8 times already.
xoxo
Post a Comment