Okay, I was going to post about this last week but didn't have the time so I am posting now and calling it official......my little boy is off the bottle! He will be 14 months old on July 23rd and has not had a bottle since Monday, July 7th! Our usual routine was to get jammies on, rock in the chair while feeding Jase a bottle and singing a song or 2, then putting him in bed and leaving and he would fall asleep. I had tried one day right after he turned 1 to just put him in bed without having had his bottle but he cried so I gave in. Well, I asked Matthew to put him to bed on said Monday and he had a bottle with him but decided not to give it to him. Instead, he just turned on Jase's music (since he doesn't sing to him) and rocked him for a few minutes and layed him in bed. He went right to sleep and hasn't had a baba since! I am so proud of my little man!
Monday, July 21, 2008
It's Official!
Posted by The Brownings at 7:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














2 comments:
way to go Jase!!!
It's funny how simple accomplishments are so huge to mom's!
I also had to tell you that I love that picture of Jaxon, that face just kills me!!
Post a Comment