Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Jase's First Haircut!






We are getting Jase's 1 year pics on Wednesday and will be taking some family pics as well so I needed to get my hair done. Ceason just happened to be in town so she was able to do my hair on Sunday. Matthew and my mom have been telling me that Jase's hair is getting too long. I like to gel his hair into a Mohawk-it's really super cute and sticks up about 3 inches in the back on top! Matthew said it was starting to look silly (tho everywhere we go he gets endless compliments!). I decided to give in and we had Ceason cut his hair too. He did pretty good. We had to distract him with some snacks but he didn't move around too much! Now we can "pike" it all over! It did turn out really cute but I still miss his "hawk"! He'll have another one some other day, I'm sure! Probably one that he'll put colors in and have to hold up with glue! The things to look forward to!

2 comments:

Terrie said...

He's "stinkin" CUTE but if my grandson expresses himself with colorful hair and a mohawk, his Oma will have a few words with him!

Jessica said...

we have cut Jack's hair several times, its so scary because he moves so much I am afrait to chop off his ear!
Can't wait to see your family pics! I bet they will be adorable.