Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Yes, Another Pillow!

4-22-08
I obviously shouldn't trust Harley with the placement of any of my stuff but I just don't seem to get it right! He decided to eat, yet another pillow! Jase helped him revel in his glorious mess!
No-I didn't put the fluff on Harley-either it was stuck to him or Jase did it and the other piece is hanging out of his mouth!
Silly Boys!
So, I stuffed all the fluff into a garbage bag and put it on top of the dryer for the time being and Jase just wanted it so bad! He had a hard time trying to reach it but he was determined......
My smart little boy climbed up onto his seat and got on his tip toes and yes, he got the bag down and attempted to rip the fluff out of it until I took it away. He got mad. All that hard work for nothing!

0 comments: