Matthew called me yesterday afternoon and asked if I would like to go and see a movie with him later on. We had gone clothes shopping the day before and he wanted to wear them around so everyone can see how trendy he now was! He heard great things about the movie 21 so we took Jase to Kim's house and went to the theater. It was a really good show, actually. I recommend it :> It was fun pretending like we had just started dating and we needed to dress up real nice to try to impress each other! A date night on a Monday was just what we needed! Love you Nuh!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
21
Posted by The Brownings at 9:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














2 comments:
You are so cute! I can't believe you have Harry on your blog singing. I saw him in concert many moons ago, he is fabulous. Love the song Jenny, good choice!
nice clothes Matthew
You look way trendy, guys. I'm so proud. Not that I had anything to do with your clothes choices, but still. It's great that you could go out on the town and strut your stuff with your one true love!
Post a Comment