Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Bestest Buddies!

Oma bought Zach and Jase matching outfits for Easter and since Zach wore his today I decided to put Jase in his (of course it is for 12-18months but it fits!). He just looks so grown up!

He loves playing with whistles ever since he figured out how to do it!

Jase & Aubrey

Zach & Jase

Jase gets so excited every time he sees Zach & Aubrey! He can't stop smiling! They are so playful and helpful to him! They just love each other to pieces!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Zach and Aubrey have gotten so big!

Burrell said...

I love your blog! Your little man is just plain adorable! And Kim's kids are, too! My mom says she's expecting again! I can't believe I only just found out! Tell her congratulations for me. I love to read your blog and see all the fun stuff you guys do. I love blogging. I love to be nosy and read all about other people's lives. I love you. :) I'm a bit lovey, right now!

The Treasures said...

Your blog is darling! Cute family!!! You sure have more patience than I would with that dog. lol