Can you guess which one of my wonderful babies tore up this pillow? It's a good thing it was an extra!
Hmmm-Jase is in the middle of all of it but Harley is guiltily looking away.......
He looks way too innocent!
What's that fluff on your nose from little boy!
Good thing you're cute!
Monday, March 31, 2008
Who Did It?
Posted by The Brownings at 3:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














5 comments:
LMAO!! I knew from the first picture because of the coy look away, to the fluff on the nose! Silly dog.
Our dog did that to, except it was the pillow to our bowl chair. That was a mess. We got rid of her later. Too many destroyed things.
Harley once chewed up our giant lovesak.....twice!! You would think that we don't feed him but he eats plenty! His mama lets him get away with a lot!
Ha! I really think is was Jase.. he is just blaming it on Harley.. Poor Harley.. Miss you guys!
xoxo
I don't know...Jase doesn't look all that innocent. I'd be setting up one of those Nanny cams if I were you. So glad you had that extra pillow! Kids are all the same, no matter the species.
Post a Comment