So a couple Saturday's ago, my dad couldn't sleep for hours and finally decided to get up at 5, shower and drive to Idaho to get some lottery tickets. He must have just had a feeling. I called him to ask him if he got the right one to which he replied "I think I did!". This wonderful man wants nothing less than the world for his family. Plus it would really be nice to never have to work again! Well.......he didn't win....obviously. It was worth a try-you never know! One day dad! One day! Love you anyways :>
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Did We Win?
Posted by The Brownings at 10:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














2 comments:
Yay! Jenny you have a blog! I love it and I'm so glad I get to see pictures of my baby. I miss him so much. Call me if you need me ever.
I'm glad you joined the club I was wondering when you would jump on the blog wagon...
Luvs, Britt
Post a Comment