Friday, March 21, 2008

Dance Baby Dance



Jase and I were watching Goonies today and though he wasn't as interested in it as I was he sure loved the end credits! Cindy Lauper's Good Enough was playing and he just started smiling and bouncing up and down! Here are some photos of him showing off his moves!

3 comments:

Jessarella said...

What a cutie pie!

Lesley-Ann said...

Hi Jenny, I saw your blog on Jessica's and thought I would say Hi. I have added you to our family and friends blogs, so I can now keep up to date with what you and your family are up to. Your little boy Jase is just gorgeous they grow too quickly, I remember him as a new baby at Jack's blessing. Well take care.
Love Lesley-Ann x

Mandy said...

I had no idea you blogged!! I am so glad you do though. It is so fun to watch the kids grow and to hear what is up you and yours.