I'm so not prepared for this month to be over.
It seems like I have totally just skipped June altogether.
What did I do this month?
Not too many important things, obviously!
Jase and I have been doing a Tuesday movie day with family.
{well, Kim's extended family but they are close enough to being my family so whatever!}
There are 29 people total, or something like that, when everyone goes.
It's just at the dollar theater-Sandy Movies 9.
We all got tickets for 10 weeks of movies for $5 each.
They are, for the most part, shows that we have already seen before but it's super fun to go out and spend time with family and watch shows on the "Big ginormous TV!".
The other day I told Jase that we needed to pack some snacks for the movie and his response was "but the TV's not hungry mom!". hehe

This is what Jase and Daddy do while I'm at work at night.
Cute boys!
Matthew finds garden snakes all the time when he comes home from work and lets the kids play with them.
{yes, that is Jasers Sonic holding a snake}

.....And that's about it for the pictures I took in June!
Oopsie! Guess I better work on being better at capturing cute moments ;)

















0 comments:
Post a Comment