Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Jasers Sonic Mohawk

Yep.
I gave in.
I agreed to let Jase have an actual Mohawk!
I was nervous because he has a very noticeable cowlick right in the front
{as you can see in this picture}
that swirls his hair!
Well, I figured 'what kind of Sonic birthday can you have without having a Sonic haircut'?!
So, Aunty CeCe came over while I was at work to give Jase his first REAL mohawk.

This is his "Sheesh, I don't like haircuts" look.
And once it was done...
Uh, I'm still not sure about it.
So stop taking my picture because I'm getting annoyed.
With big kisses from Ceason and "wow you look awesome comments" from everyone.....
Wait a second, I AM AWESOME!
Ha Ha! Did you see my hair dad?
I'm Jasers Sonice Blue Mohawk now!
What a stud!
{and what a cute little dimple he has!}
I have to admit.
When Matthew text me a picture of him while I was at work, I started crying!
My baby wasn't a baby anymore!
He was an {almost} 4 year old with big KID hair!

Ceason did an awesome job!
It turned out perfectly and you can't even tell he has a cowlick unless you don't do his hair ;}
I am happy to say that we have kept up on this haircut and have trimmed the sides to keep it looking fresh....

and oh so cool!

0 comments: