Smokin hot photo eh?!!!!

Husband works for an incredible company which throws very extravagant parties! Their annual work party happens in March and this year it was Cirque du Soleil themed! How lucky were we to be able to get to go to this thing! It was crazy fun!

Everyone was asked to dress in their best clothes with crazy face make-up and/or masquerade masks! I have always wanted to go to a party where I could wear a masquerade mask and I finally got the chance! It was so much fun!!! There were performers everywhere doing crazy things and dancing around. We ate lots of pasta and cotton candy!
They even had a hypnotist {he was kinda creepy}! I am not quite sure that he was able to hypnotize any one of the 15 people that stampeded onto the stage, but it was sure hilarious to watch them all pretend!

It was great to finally be able to meet husbands friends that he talks about all the time! Since Jason works there too we were able to spend much of the night with him and Rella which made it that much better!
















1 comments:
OK hot stuff. I have been waiting for these pics and they did not disappoint. LOVED the makeup and the dress. Where'd you find those masks? The whole thing looked like it was a blast. Woo hoo!
Post a Comment