Matthew and I are on a budget right now so we decided that we would not buy gifts for each other and would just stay in for a yummy home cooked meal.
Jase and I, however, did not want to stay home all day so we went to see fishies!! Since we have a membership, it didn't cost a dime! Jase used to run to 3 or 4 spots in the aquarium which made for very quick visits but lately, he has been stopping at all of the tanks! He gets so cute talking about all of the different kinds of fish and the ones he does and doesn't like but the frogs are still his favorites!

After that, we met Oma at Menchies for some ice cream. I had a coupon for it so it only cost just over $2 instead of $10 {thanks Groopdealz!).

Then we went home and I cooked us a delicious pasta dinner.

That was it! Nothing too terribly exciting but HELLO! I only spent $2 on Valentines! I'm quite impressed with myself ;)

Next year we'll go all out!
Hope you all had a fabulous Valentine's too!
xoxo















1 comments:
I think those are the best Valentines ever!! Most of our turn out that way too. This is the first year we have actually gone out on Valentines. Your little Jase is soo handsome he is getting soo big.
Post a Comment