Sunday, January 2, 2011

Holiday Fun!

We had such an AWESOME Christmas this year!!! We had breakfast with Santa on the 11th at Matthew's work. The second Jase saw him, he ran straight up to him and gave him this huge hug! He was so excited!! He went back several times just to stand by him and sit on his lap!

My baby Rylie finally came to meet her Auntie Jenny on the 21st! I am just in love with this little muffin chops! She is the sweetest thing ever! Her mommy, Jess, and her bro and sis Brayden and Avery came as well! We had so much fun seeing them everyday and getting to know these new additions to our fabulous family! (please ignore the giant zit on my chin!)

Jase loved her too!

We spent the 23rd at Grammy and Grandy's for the Browning/Telford party! We had lots of nummy food and the Telford boys even put on a little talent show dance for us!! All of us got new comfy cozy robes! Once Jase realized that the boy from Polar Express had one just like it, he wouldn't take it off and even slept in it!

Christmas Eve was spent with my family, as usual ;) Jeffrey was finally able to get here so that made it extra special! We opened gifts and then the Schippers family (my mom's side) came over for Oma's Meatball soup and lots of other goodies! With family piled everywhere, a chocolate fountain and soup upstairs, 9 sweet puppies and Michael Jackson dancing on the Wii downstairs, we had a blast!

Christmas morning we woke up and the first thing Jase saw under the tree were his monster trucks! We had to stop him and point him towards the awesome new shiny bike and scooter sitting right next to him! He wasn't really interested in those! He was all for the small toys he got ;) Lesson learned for next year!!! He lined up his toys as he opened them but couldn't wait to try on his 'repulser blast' hand from iron man!

***

***

Once we got dressed, we headed over to Grammy's for an orange roll breakfast! We gave them their gifts and exchanged sibling gifts as well!

Randa drew my name and when she called me for ideas, I told her that I wanted jewelry. She asked if I wanted something simple and I said no, big and gaudy! Oh Pirate Treasure, she said! Absolutely!! She done good :) I love my new accessories!!!! I thought I ordered the large cappuccino!

Our family on Xmas morning!

Xmas afternoon we visited my grandparents. It was nice to see family that we usually only see during the holidays. Grandma...please make a note for next year...we really missed the mac and potato salad...I'm sure you just forgot so just remember for our next visit okay?!!!!

On the 26th, my Grandpa was able to bless baby Rylie! It was a very special moment and was so nice to share with just our immediate family. Rylie wore the blessing dress that I, her Godmother, wore when I was a baby! She looked simply beautiful and so peaceful! We love you Rylie Girl!

New Years.........not so exciting!! We didn't do anything during the day on New Years Eve. Jase was on day 3 of his Croup so we went to Auntie Rella's to get the twins nebulizer from her. She made us pasta for dinner (YUM!!) and then we went home to play Super Brother Mario (as Jase calls it) and then gave him a nebulizer treatment and then decided to put him to bed at 10:55. I went to bed right after as I was so exhausted from staying up with Jase for the past 2 nights. Matthew and Mitchell watched a movie and at midnight, husband came up and gave me a New Years kiss and then I went back to bed! I woke up the next morning feeling so refreshed and also realizing that both my baby and I slept through the entire night! No croup attacks! It was very nice! He still has a strain in his voice and coughs occasionally but no more croup! He was such a brave boy throughout the entire thing and did everything that 'auntie jessica' suggested that he do to make it feel better.

Jase and I spent New Years day at Kim's house. We had cake and Ice Cream for Jake's bday (the 31st) and then played Just Dance on the Wii! So fun! We stopped at the store and then at Oma's to visit the puppies on the way home and then watched a movie and ate dinner with Uncle Mitch.

Overall....BEST December Ever! It gets better and better as Jase gets older! Can't wait until next year!!!!

xoxoxo to all!


0 comments: