I think I will go on record and say that this is the funnest 4th of July weekend that I have had for as long as I can remember! We started out the weekend by seeing The Last Airbender on Friday with some friends. Saturday we went to West Fest and let Jase run around and ride all the rides! He loved the cars, motorcycles and ferris wheel (which mommy refuses to join in on). He even got to play with some cute little goats and piggies! I am also surprised to say that Jase got his face painted! He wasn't interested at first but after mommy got hers and he saw that he could get a spider man he let the girl do it! I think he liked that it tickled!

Ferris wheel fun! Mommy is just not brave enough! I think the funnest part of it for Jase was being at the very top when an airplane flew by!

Cool face painting!

Petting the goats!

Sitting in some horrible spinny ride before it started spinning. I did not want to do this but we had 1 ticket left and I didn't want it to be wasted. I had to shut my eyes the entire time but still felt like I was going to vomit. Spinning....is not really my thing.

After that, we went home to relax and then went to my niece Mollie's 2nd Bday party! We had cake, set off some fireworks and enjoyed some s'mores!
The kids loved the sparklers!

Papa and Jake just chillin!

Birthday girl! I just love all of the silly faces this little sassy girl pulls!

Then on Sunday, we had Rella, Jason, Jax & Joss over for a BBQ with pasta, steaks, grilled pineapple and carrot cake, num!! We lit some fireworks and sprinklers for the kiddos but I think we were more interested in them than they were. They just wanted to play!

Running down the driveway!

Monday, we joined Jess, Jason and the kids again and went to the Zoo! The kids were pretty good, up until the end when Jax decided to clobber Joss in the face with a sippy cup....that's brothers for ya!
I love this kid. It's that simple. Despite the fact that he and Jase enjoy beating each other up, I just plain old love him. Can't get enough of him ;)

Joss mong! You can see it in her face-this little girl is up to something! Man she's cute! And she's got uncle Matt wrapped around her finger!

Jasers! If only he had his own big kitty to play with! hehe

Such a fun weekend! Thanks to everyone that helped make it so fabulous!! We love you!














1 comments:
Aww! That was such a fun weekend!
Post a Comment