Monday, November 2, 2009

Date Night!

I can't even remember the last time Matthew and I went on a date night with just the two of us. We were definitely due for one so Uncle Mitchell (Mishol to Jase) came to play and Matthew and I were free for the night! We went to TGIFriday's for dinner. I never used to like that place but i have found something on their menu that I love so I don't mind it so much anymore! Then we went and saw Law Abiding Citizen. It is SUCH a good show! There are a few things in there I wish I hadn't have seen but other than that-loved it! After the movie, I told Matthew that I expect nothing less of him if what happened in the film were to ever happen to me. He said "absolutely". Awe! Such love! haha Then we went and got Baskin Robbins and brought some home for Mitchell which he so kindly shared with his buddy Jasers. When he was getting ready to leave, Jase threw his arms around Mitch's neck and held on for dear life! He was crying when we took him out of his arms and screamed when he walked out the door. Mishol! Mishol! It was so sad but so cute! Thanks for hanging out with Jase while we had a night out Mitchykins! Love ya!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It is hard to imagine now, but the day will come and yes it will come and you will have lots and lots of date nights! Every night at the Higgins is a date night for us now! hehehe. The empty nester thing...it is a good thing... but we still LOVE to see the "little rascals" when they visit or we visit. Cute, very cute last several posts....I had to do some catching up!