Wednesday, July 1, 2009

You and Me

I am such a copycat!!! My girlfriend Keri had this song on her blog and I cannot stop listening to it! I would have to say that it is my new found favorite! It is just so beautiful!! It kind of gives me a new found respect for my husband and reminds me of how much I love him and what a beautiful journey we have had so far and I can only imagine the great things ahead of us! I love you Nu and I will always love you!
***

***











2 comments:

Drew and Randi said...

What a cute family! xoxo

Unknown said...

Hey Jenny! This was a very nice post of you and your sweetie. I love the pic of you at your wedding and you are leaning into him with your eyes closed. That is so precious. You can tell how much you love this man! Is that lounge you are sitting in at a hotel downtown? I remember viewing that hotel at one time but I can't remember the name. The rooms are soooo awesome, totally takes you back into another place and time....love you!