Monday, July 6, 2009

InDePeNdAnCe DaY!

I decided that I wanted to do something this 4th of July! We usually don't really do anything so we made it a Dinosaur Day!!!! Matthew, Jase & I went to the Thanksgiving Point Dino Museum. It was so much fun! Jase was the leader so we followed him around. He thought the dinos were pretty cool but it appeared that the giant shark was the winner for the coolest in his book! He also liked digging in the sand for fossils! We got to see a mammoth skeleton but it was not nearly as cool or as big as the one at Grandma Carolyn's museum so he just passed right by it! hehe After that, we met up with Oma and Papa and saw Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs! Jase loved it!!!! It was a super cute show and was just as cute as the other 2 Ice Ages'. Later that night, Jase & I went to Oma & Papa's to watch fireworks! Jase fell asleep for the last 10 minutes (through the loudest ones too) and slept until 10am the next day! We did nothing all day on Sunday except for laundry and naps (I snuck in 2 naps, I was so exhausted!). Then Matthew and I started our marathon of Harry Potter so we can be ready for the next movie to come out on the 15th!
Hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend and Happy 4th as well!!!

***

3 comments:

Jennifer Nicole said...

Jeff and I are soooo excitied for the next Harry Potter!!! We are starting to watch them again to, lol. Great minds think alike I guess. We should go and see Harry Potter together.

Jennifer Nicole said...

Jeff and I are soooo excitied for the next Harry Potter!!! We are starting to watch them again to, lol. Great minds think alike I guess. We should go and see Harry Potter together.

Unknown said...

so cute pictures of Jase! What a fun place to go. I have never been to that museum. I should take Mikes children next time I am in town. I can't wait for the Harry Potter movie to come out. I was actually thinking I should read the book again before seeing the movie. It has been 2 years since the last show, and I have forgotten a lot....that happens when you get older!