Friday, June 5, 2009

HaPpY AnNiVeRsArY!

My wonderful husband and I have been married for 4 years now!!! It seems like a lot longer than that but if you consider we've been together for 7 years, I guess it has been a long time! On our very first date, Matthew came and picked me up in his sisters Xterra and we went to Giovanni's (an Italian restaurant) and then to the movies! I wanted to re-create our first date for our Anniversary but since Giovanni's is no longer in business, I had to get creative! We went and dropped Jase off at my sister's house and then drove to get take out from Olive Garden! Matthew was so confused that we weren't just eating there! I ended up driving to the parking lot of Giovanni's (luckily the building is still there) and we had a picnic in the back of our Armada! It was delicious and Matthew though it was a really good idea and was jealous he hadn't thought of it before! We went and saw Angels and Deamons!! I loved it!!! It is a super good movie, even if you have read the book. I recommend it to everyone!! After that, we went and picked up Jase and headed home.
Thanks for watching our little bug, Kim! Thank you Matthew for being with me all these years! I love you more than words!
Happy Anniversary!

3 comments:

Jessarella said...

Happy Anniversary to Youuuu, Happy Anniversary to Youuu.....nu nu nu nu la la la la, nu nu la la nu laaaaaaaaaaaaa. I am such a good match maker!

Drew and Randi said...

oh, that is so freaking cute!! Way to be creative!! happy anniversay guys! xoxo

The Treasures said...

What a cute couple! And what a great idea! I might have to copy that...obviously not the same thing but you got the idea... : )