*Happiness is like a Butterfly; the more you chase it, the more it eludes you; but if you turn your attention to other things, it comes and sits softly on your shoulder*
Matthew and I have been together for 9 years now and have been married for 5 1/2 years!! We have a fabulous little 3 1/2 year old boy named Jase and we just love him to pieces! Harley is our 4 1/2 year old boxer and is just as adventurous as Jase is! They are best buddies!! We look forward to everyday adventures and expanding our family in the near future!
4 comments:
What a cutie!
Are you reading my diary strawberry cream filled milkshake?
oh my heck, I see SO much of you in the last picture!! He definatly has your eyes, which I love!
ps- love the picture on the blog header! very cute!
He is such a doll. I love the front cover pic you have of him. Your mom probably just loves to have him around her when ever possible!
Post a Comment