My hubby turned 26 on May 10th!! We celebrated his birthday on Saturday with a HUGE party! Apparently there's a lot of people out there that like him! It got pretty crowded for a while! It was really good to see so many of our friends that we normally don't-thanks for coming over guys! It was a blast! (sorry for the blurry pictures-stupid camera)
Jase spent half the morning with Oma & Papa and went to Zach & Aubrey's soccer games! I met up with them for the 2nd game and then Jase and I went to Costco and then the grocery store to get some goodies for the party. He was so tired but was such a good boy!
Shawner, Rella, Mitch, Phillip, Murph & Zak
Jason, Jaxon, Jase, Skyler & Randi
Jason & Matthew
This is the next morning. Mitch & Zach spent the night and then all the boys (including Harley) lounged on the couch and watched tv while I went and got my own Mother's Day breakfast from McDonalds......I'm so sure, right?!!
Jase spent half the morning with Oma & Papa and went to Zach & Aubrey's soccer games! I met up with them for the 2nd game and then Jase and I went to Costco and then the grocery store to get some goodies for the party. He was so tired but was such a good boy!














2 comments:
happy birthday Matty! and Happy mommies day jenny! it was so good to see you guys last weekend! sorry we didn't say long! We will have to get together again really soon! skyler and jase had fun playing together!
HB Mattyboy. That was a fun party. Matthew owes you breakfast in bed!
Post a Comment