I had my last work free week last week and Jase & I kept busy!!
Last Wednesday, we played outside in the front with Harley, Zach, Skye & Mollie! The kids had lots of fun digging up my garden!
Then on Friday, Jase & I went to he park in hopes that I could wear him out so he would take a nap since he was getting his pics taken in the afternoon. We had so much fun! We were the only ones there and this jungle gym was HUGE!! I really liked it, though, because the steps to get up to the next tier weren't so tall and Jase was able to easily climb them without me following him. I just watched from below and took lots of pics! He was nervous about going down the big tube slide-I'm guessing because you can't see well inside of it. I went down it with him once and after that-it was the only slide he wanted to use!
We went to my girlfriend Amber's studio (she's the best! Check out her website here -some of you might recognize a couple of cute kiddos!!!!! You can also check out her blog here). Jase was okay in the beginning-we got some bubbles going and that kept him happy for a while but once we changed the background...he was done and over it! We got some great photos of him being grumpy, though! Once I get them back I will post them! Thanks Amber for sticking it out for 2 hours and NOT giving up!! I can't wait to see what you got! You ALWAYS do such a great job!! We love you :)
On Saturday, Matthew's dad & Carolyn were in town for Ben & Jess's college graduation. We had breakfast & Jason & Rella's! It was so much fun! There were kids everywhere! After that, the boys (including Jaxon) and Rella went to Get Some to have some fun at the shooting range! Jase invited Joss Mong over to our house for a playdate! Jossy absolutely loved playing with Harley! Her constant giggles were so stinkin cute! Come back soon Jossy and bring your brother next time!
Last Wednesday, we played outside in the front with Harley, Zach, Skye & Mollie! The kids had lots of fun digging up my garden!
Then on Friday, Jase & I went to he park in hopes that I could wear him out so he would take a nap since he was getting his pics taken in the afternoon. We had so much fun! We were the only ones there and this jungle gym was HUGE!! I really liked it, though, because the steps to get up to the next tier weren't so tall and Jase was able to easily climb them without me following him. I just watched from below and took lots of pics! He was nervous about going down the big tube slide-I'm guessing because you can't see well inside of it. I went down it with him once and after that-it was the only slide he wanted to use!
We went to my girlfriend Amber's studio (she's the best! Check out her website here -some of you might recognize a couple of cute kiddos!!!!! You can also check out her blog here). Jase was okay in the beginning-we got some bubbles going and that kept him happy for a while but once we changed the background...he was done and over it! We got some great photos of him being grumpy, though! Once I get them back I will post them! Thanks Amber for sticking it out for 2 hours and NOT giving up!! I can't wait to see what you got! You ALWAYS do such a great job!! We love you :)
On Saturday, Matthew's dad & Carolyn were in town for Ben & Jess's college graduation. We had breakfast & Jason & Rella's! It was so much fun! There were kids everywhere! After that, the boys (including Jaxon) and Rella went to Get Some to have some fun at the shooting range! Jase invited Joss Mong over to our house for a playdate! Jossy absolutely loved playing with Harley! Her constant giggles were so stinkin cute! Come back soon Jossy and bring your brother next time!
***














1 comments:
Cute pictures. We want to go to your park! Thanks for letting Jossy come to play.
Post a Comment