Monday, April 13, 2009

HoPpY EaStEr!

Boy did we have a busy Easter weekend! Saturday morning Jase & I went out with a couple of our girlfriends (he was the only boy) to Wheeler Farm as they were having some type of fair there. Jase had a hard time-he didn't want to sit in his wagon-he just wanted to be held-it was nap time so he was partially excused ;) It was still fun! After that, Jase went home to nap while I went to a baby shower for my girlfriend, Keri! Then I came home, picked up the boys, and we went to a cousins BBQ. Sunday morning we just hung out at home and after Jase woke up from his morning nap, we got dressed and had our Easter! Jase 'hunted' for his eggs and got excited each time he found a new one and could put it in his basket! After that, we went to Jessica & Jason's for dinner and then played at the park! Thanks everyone who we got to spend time with this weekend! We had a blast :)

***

3 comments:

The Rich's said...

cute easter pics..thanks for getting the wheeler farm thing together, that was fun!

The Treasures said...

He looks so dang cute! I love his argyle sweater. It's awesome! Cute picture of us too! : ) Thanks for being such a cute friend!

Jenny said...

I found your blog from Keri's :) So cute. I love Jase's sweater and you are so photogenic!