Now that I am a stay at home mom (until I can find another job), I get to do all the things with my baby that I wanted to do!! Yesterday we played outside and blew bubbles and walked around the neighborhood! Today, we went and picked up Omy and had lunch at the park by her house. Jase had a BLAST!! He was very adventurous and once he figured out how to get up the jungle gym to go down the slide, he went over and over again! It was just adorable! He was climbing on things that a little boy who isn't quite 2 should be climbing on! He's mama's big brave boy, that's for sure!! He didn't quite like the swing, though. I sat with him on it the first time and he immediately wanted down. Then a few minutes later he walked back over to it so I put him on it by himself and after about 5 pushes, he was done :) It took me about 5 minutes of pushing to get him buckled into his car seat-he did NOT want to leave!! Don't worry, buddy...mama has plenty more time on her hands and we can go again real soon!
Going Up! Yes-he climbed this all by himself!
Hmmm...Not sure about this, mom!
Helllloooo!
Weeee!
Playing with Oma!!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














5 comments:
Fun! let me know if you guys want to go to the aquarium with us. You can come over anytime you want and play at our park with my kiddos.
It's pretty fun having time to do all that fun stuff! Sorry about your job though. We can relate on having no money. We thought we were getting a tax return. Just found out we OWE money this year! UGHHHH, it NEVER ends!
how fun! i took Skyler to the park too the other day! love the nice weather!! Jase is alot more dareing the skyler.. He hated the slides! Ü
Jenny..i haven't been checking blogs for a while..i am so sorry to hear about your JOB! that is so lame! when the weather gets better i'dl ove to take the kids to the park together sometime! good luck with the job hunt..
How fun!! I know this past week has been soo nice. Me and Ciarra walked Baylee to Kindergarten every day last week and Jeff came home early on Friday and we walked to the school to pick the kids up. It's too bad it is going to be crappy all week. Jase is so cute watching out the window while the boys play basketball. He has the cutest little smile..
Post a Comment