Friday, February 20, 2009

Girls Grey's Night!


Keri, Alicia and I have decided to start a Girls Grey's Night! Once a month Bunco just isn't enough! We got together last night for our first one and all cozied up on the couch with our cinnamon rolls (thanks Chris!), shirley temples, cookies and creamies! It was so much fun! We paused it a lot so that we could chit chat and make the night last longer! I put Jase to bed at 7:30 and then drove to Keri's house and got home at about 11 (my hubby missed me!) and I can't wait to do it again! If anyone wants to join us-just let us know! See you next week girlies!!!

4 comments:

Michelle Jensen said...

Now that sounds like fun!! What a way to watch a show that hubbies aren't that interested in. What a great idea!!

The Rich's said...

Jenny...i had so much fun hanging out!!! i definately am loving our girls nights!! can't wait 'til our next one!!

The Treasures said...

I am a huge fan. That was awesome. I'm all for it being once a week!!!!

Drew and Randi said...

oh awesome! i'm a huge fan! i think i have even converted drew and darin to join!! but they would never admit it!