Thursday, January 8, 2009

Feeling Better!

Jase had a checkup with his regular Dr. today and he got the all-clear! He said that he is not concerned about anything and he looks great and he doesn't even have to take any more medicine!
We are so happy!! Jase is his normal all-over-the-place self again!! He even feels well enough to get back to work and during this post I even got 7 big KISSES and a pic of it too!!! Thanks sweet boy...Mama loves you!!!

8 comments:

Terrie said...

Gotta love those kisses!

Jessarella said...

Cutie pie! Glad he is back to himself again!
Is that remnants of cinnamon toast on you plate?Mmmm

Jessica said...

Yay! I am so glad he is all better. I love the pic of him kissing you, it's so lovely when they are lovely dovey.

Jessica said...

Yay! I am so glad he is all better. I love the pic of him kissing you, it's so lovely when they are lovely dovey.

Drew and Randi said...

Yay, Jase! Kisses are the best!

Michelle said...

Yay!!! I am so glad that he is better!

Michelle Jensen said...

I can't believe how good he looks!! As bad as his eye was I thought he would have major brusing around it still. He looks awesome. Glad he is feeling better.

Jennifer Nicole said...

I'm super glad he's feeling better. I felt so bad for him with that eye, poor little dude. What a cute pic of you guys.