Friday, January 2, 2009

Boys time!


Jase's legs were hurting him since he had to get 2 more shots today so he was not a happy camper. Daddy came down (since I'm working and he has the day off) and gave him some motrin and talked him into going upstairs to watch a movie. So daddy got Kung Fu Panda ready while I made them some popcorn. Here are my sweet boys snuggling on the couch together, even harley had to join in. I'm jealous I couldn't hang with them but someone's gotta work! Jase's eye looks a ton better (compared to yesterday-I won't be posting that pic!), even from this morning. Thanks for snuggling daddy! You're the best!

5 comments:

Terrie said...

Oh boy, Yesterday, it even looked to me that his whole cheek and down below his ear was swollen but it looks much better today. What a relief. Sweet baby boy, it makes me so sad that you don't feel well. Oma loves you so much. Kisses and hugs.

Kim Royer said...

Poor little buddy! Kimmy loves you!

Jessarella said...

I am gonna cry at poor Jase's face! Oh My Gosh! Poor baby!!!! Please tell me he is feeling better?

Michelle said...

I am so glad you were able to take him to the Dr. and that he is doing better. Eye stuff is scary because it can have such long term repercussions. ((((((JASE)))))))

Betsy Boop said...

Poor little sweetheart, I am glad he is doing better tonight, it just breaks your heart when kids get that sick!
Love Grammy