Wednesday, December 31, 2008

...and as if that wasn't bad enough


Now Jase's eye is swollen! I have no idea what on earth it could be. He can open his eye halfway but that's it about it. I tried to wipe it down with a warm washcloth but it didn't seem to help much. It's not goopy at all, just red and swollen, so I am thinking that there might just be something stuck in there. I gave him some eye drops that we had from a time when we though he had an eye infection...hopefully they will help. His poor little nose and cheeks are so red-we've been putting petro-carbo on them to keep moisture on it so that it doesn't get too dry.
On a good note, his temp was ONLY 100.1 this morning. :(
Keep my Jasers in your thoughts in hopes that he can get over this bug quickly.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Have you taken him to the Dr. At this point I would, this isn't very normal sounding. Poor guy.

The Brownings said...

Dr. visit will happen on Friday if he isn't better by then. His fever has gone down and he is acting better today-not as clingy-now it's just his eye. Hopefully the eye drops will help like the last time we used them.

Michelle Jensen said...

Poor guy he looks awful!!! It looks like he is having an allergic reaction to something the way his eye and cheeks look. Hopefully he will feel better soon.

Jessarella said...

Maybe he has an allergic reaction to something, or a bug bite. I would try Childrens Benedryl.

Drew and Randi said...

oh, i'm sorry! let us know if we can help!! wish him the best!

Jennifer Nicole said...

Poor little guy! We send our love and hopes that he gets better soon.