We spent Thanksgiving with the Browning family this year!! Matthew, Mitch, Jase & I drove up Wednesday night to Idaho to stay at Dad & Carolyn's house. There were 18 of us total there! It was packed and crazy but we had sooo much fun! We had such a nummy Thanksgiving dinner-my favorite was the green bean casserol-and super nummy desserts-pumpkin pie....mmm! We just hung out most of the weekend-the boys went shooting on Saturday morning and Jase figured out how to climb out of his playpen :{ Once he did it-he wouldn't stop! I had to stay in the room until he fell asleep so I could make sure he wouldn't escape! He's such a stinker! Jase had so much fun playing with all of his cousins that we rarely get to see and us adults had fun catching up with each other and playing games.
Mitch said that he is 'greatful' for everything....Matthew said that "this isn't 'Happy Greatful-giving', it's 'Happy Thanksgiving'!". Well, I think it's both! (I'm naming people by name so this will be long!) I am just so thankful for all we have in our lives! Matthew and I are so incredibly lucky to have one another and Jase is the best-he is getting so big and it is a blessing to watch him grow. Our puppy Harley, as well. He is so good with Jase and loves his mama just like any other boy would! I am greatful for my Mom & Dad-they are the bestest parents in the whole widest of worlds (as I have mentioned several times on my blog!). I couldn't live without them! I am greatful for my other parents, Daddy Dave, Carolyn, Mommy Deary and Randy, and my brothers Jeff, Jason, Mitch, Zach, Ken, Ben & Mark and my sisters Kim, Rella, Randa, Jessica & Michelle (all my Telford step bros & Sis-in laws too)! I am extremely greatful for my nieces & nephews; Zach, Aubrey, Mollie, Joss-Mong, Jax, Jack, Rex & Sam. They are the sweetest things in the world and I can't wait for more! Friends and extended family are loved as well! I am thankful that my family and I have a nice house and great car and high speed internet! HA Last but not least....I am thankful for my hobbies! hehe Scrapbooking, reading, Usborne and games (I am great at all types!)-Things like these keep me entertained so I can't forget about them!!
Love you all and hope you had a 'Greatful'-Thanksgiving too!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Where's the stuffing?
Posted by The Brownings at 8:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














5 comments:
That was sweet! We had a great time.
It was Fun being together! I really enjoyed chatting and spending time with you!!
As always, we love you too honey!
I am glad you had a great Thanksgiving. Man you have a huge family like we do. I have so many niece's and nephew's It would take a whole page to name them. Jase is getting so big I can't believe he is already over a year old. You guys have such a cute and sweet little boy. He always looks so happy in all the pictures I see of him on your blog.
I am grateful for the three of you too!! Love you....Mommy Deary
Post a Comment