My most favorite cousin in the whole wide world turns 23 today! Though we are only a couple years apart, I can't believe that he is growing up! His family moved to Denver when we were very young and I can't even remember a whole lot about what we did when he lived here but every year on December 26th, my Oma and I would fly out to stay with them for a week and we always had a blast! Our drive home from the airport would consist of finding all the Mustangs on the road as that was his favorite car. We were inseparable. We played Nintendo games, played pool, went to the movies, rode bikes and wrestled a lot (he never took it easy on me but I let him have it a few times)! Shania Twain was big back then and we loved singing her songs-we always sang 'From This Moment On' (I know-we were lame back then!) Since my Oma passed away, I haven't been out there-I have only seen him a few times like when he came out for mine and Matthew's wedding but I think about visiting every year and wish that I had the money to fly out there with Jase to spend some time with him. Love you to pieces Matthew Bryce!!! Miss you like crazy :>
XOXOXO
XOXOXO















2 comments:
I am trying to think of something clever or sweet to say but this made me cry and the tears won't stop. Maybe it's because I miss my brother and his family beyond words. Oma hated flying but every year after Christmas, she couldn't wait to get on that plane to go visit those in Denver because she missed them so much too. Love you all!
Oh Jenny, that is priceless! I wish I could see them too. I wouldn't even recognize the kids or probably my own brother! Just don't have anything to say....Matthew is sooo handsome, looks like his dad.... :(
Post a Comment