Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Boyfriend and mama

I just got my hair done on Monday-went dark again! I love it! Jase was being snuggly with me so we took a pic! I had a boutique last night and Matthew said that I was going to do really good because I look super hot! (Oh-so I didn't before?!!! He didn't even notice that I darkened my eyebrows until I pointed it out!) I actually did do pretty good, though! Be sure to come to my next boutique this Saturday, 11/15 at 11258 Portobello Rd (1950 W) in South Jordan from 10-6!

4 comments:

Terrie said...

Now you and I have the same hair color. She did a great job on your eyebrowes too. I am going to have her do mine next time.

Burrell said...

Woo woo! Ooh la la! Love it.

Betsy Boop said...

Jenny Girl,

It was fun to see your cute family last night at Rella's house. Jase looked so cute hanging out with all the little cousins walking around like a big boy....what a doll!!

Love You.....Mommy Deary

Betsy Boop said...

p.s. I love the your new blog song..."Crash into Me"