Thursday, October 9, 2008

Iron Man




I usually let Jase watch Ratatouille during the day but lately it has been IRON MAN! He LoVeS this show! He will sit and watch it for at least an hour. He just gets so into it! Matthew says that Jase's favorite parts are when he is in the Iron Man suit. Funny boy :>


"I am Iron Man-Rockets on my boots and in my hands"

5 comments:

Terrie said...

What a big boy! He's growing up so fast. Love you Jase!

Michelle said...

Holy crap, you let your 1 year old watch Iron Man! You are definitely a much cooler mom than me!

the larsons said...

Ratatouille is a favorite at our house also!! LOL.. I don't know that I could let Ty watch Iron Man yet.. BJ would totally let him though!! I am such a LAME mom! Thanks for the comment.. If it makes you feel any better..I wish I was more creative like you:)

Kim Royer said...

I have never seen that gay movie. Must be good if Jase likes it!

Tyler and Julia said...

Hey Jenny, my name is Julia Andersen. I was at the "Simply Chic Boutique" last Saturday & I saw you there. I don't know if you remember, but you saw me admiring the "That's Not My Teddy" book. I loved these books so much that I've already placed an order through your website. I was able to find some ADORABLE books for my daughter & my son for Christmas this year. I'm so glad I've made this discovery. I just wanted to say THANK YOU! :)