He climbed up on the counter all by himself to talk on the phone. Too bad no one was there but he still had fun!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Hello? Who is it, please?!!
Posted by The Brownings at 9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.
He climbed up on the counter all by himself to talk on the phone. Too bad no one was there but he still had fun!
Posted by The Brownings at 9:09 PM


3 comments:
Cutie pie! Sam loves talking on the phone as long as no one is there. As soon as someone speaks back to him he shuts up!
Oh my goodness!!! He is a doll! I am so glad Ty hasn't started climbing on the counters though.. thats the only place left where I can put things I don't want him getting into! LOL! So good seeing you guys last weekend. BJ was really glad to see Matt!
I love how kids know what to do with a phone. Kate is always jabbering nonsense on my cell. Love it!
Post a Comment