Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Jeffrey B


My brother came in town to visit this last weekend. He hasn't been out since last year when Jase was born so it's been a while. He got to see how big Jase has gotten over the past year. Jase didn't want Jeffy to hold him-he was very tired so he was excused but the next day we hung out and he played with him and let him hold him! We went bowling with the whole family on Saturday after we took some family pics (thanks Amber!) and then we went to Chin Wah for lunch. That night, me, Matthew, Jeff and our friend Sara went out! We first went to a place called the Fiddlers Elbow. Sara loves their food and hadn't eaten yet so we went there. Then we went to Piper Down for an hour or two. Afterwards, we went to Sara's house and watched American Psycho (not my favorite movie for sure-just too wierd). Matthew and I did not get home until 4am!! I cannot even remember the last time we stayed out (or up) that late! We were exhausted the next day! Thankfully my cousin Emily was able to stay the night with Jase and helped us out in the morning.
Miss & Love you Jeffrey B! Can't wait to see you again :>

2 comments:

Drew and Randi said...

Wow! your brother looks alot like your dad. I dont think i could stay out til 4am anymore.. wow- the good old days.

Kim Royer said...

Oh I look cute!