So apparently cutting Jase's hair did me no good as he still pulled out the hair that was left on top. It looked really bad. I was almost in tears-I did not want to shave his whole head :( Matthew stood Jase on the counter and I shaved off what was left of it. He didn't mind the buzzers this time-guess it was because he was at home and his mama was doing it. He is still very handsome but I miss his hair already.......and so does he! He reaches for it constantly and when he can't find it, he throws both his arms down (even the hand that usually has it's thumb in his mouth). Maybe this will break his thumb sucking habit too! You never know :>
Little Bald Boy
All shaved.....Eat much?
All shaved.....Eat much?














8 comments:
Jase, you little stinker! That is a huge spot for just one nap. What is Oma going to do with you?
OUCH! I can't believe he just pulls it out! I have more names on my blog. Get on my blog and vote!
Oh how cute, He is getting way to big:) Miss you guys!!
Luv ya, Britt
I think he is cute bald. Now he looks like his daddy:) Just kidding Matt.. Kind of.
:)
oh.. wow!! poor little guy. you would think that hurts!!
He is still cute without his spikes.The little turd. Happy b-day Jenny!! (8-12)
Oh sad!! That has got to hurt! Bald is a good look, he just wants to be like his cousin Rex.
I can't believe Jase pulls his hair out! OuCh! He sure is cute though! Oh, and BJ says to tell Matt hi also!
Post a Comment