Hey everybody! I am having an Usborne Book Party! These are great fun and educational books for kids of all ages. More than half of the childrens books we have are from Usborne! I just love them! I am sending out invites to family and friends through the mail and I am looking forward to seeing those of you that can attend the show and for those that can't, make sure to check out my online show at www.jennifersbooks.com and click on "Jenny Browning" on the left to get started!
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














3 comments:
oh sweet! i would love to come.. that is if i'm getting an invite.. (hint-hint) but, Brittany says these books are really great and i would love to get Skyler some.
Gosh, I guess I will come. But I will have to bring all 3 kids, yes 3 kids!!! I have 3 kids!!!
Jenny, when I clicked on the link you provided it says, "blog not found". How do we look at it?
Mommy
Post a Comment