Matthew, Mitch, Jessica, Jason, Zak & Cait all went to Lagoon on Saturday. I chose not to go because I didn't want to be in the sun all day long. I told Jessica that I would love to watch Jaxon & Jossy while they went. We had fun but boy was it hard! I took all 3 babies bowling with me. My mom and dad helped me with them so that I wouldn't have to miss out. They did pretty well. Jase & Joss sat in the stroller the whole time and we took turns holding Jax about half the time. They were very entertained with all that was going on around them. When we got home, the twins were asleep so I hurried and put Jase to bed and got lunch ready for the twins. We played around for a while and then the twins went down for another nap-that was pretty easy. Five minutes with each one and they were out. Piece of cake, Jess! I don't know what you're talking about! After dinner came we were playing around and Jaxon just started screaming out of the middle of nowhere! It lasted a few minutes and then would stop and then randomly start up again. Joss just chilled and watched Jase play. At one point, Jase came up to Jaxon while he was standing in front of me and gave him a hug. It was so cute. Once bedtime came, I put the twins in their carseats and gave them their bottles so I could do both at once. Then I put Jase in bed (he was the easy one) and spent an HOUR going back and forth from Joss to Jax trying to get them to sleep. I had them on different floors of the house so I was running around a lot. Once one of them seemed to be asleep the other started crying. I finally decided to let them cry it out. Joss only cried for about 30 seconds before falling asleep. Jaxon was crying for about 10 minutes but at that point, I didn't know what else to do. Once all 3 babies were sound asleep, Harley and I collapsed on the couch to read and sleep before everyone got home. What a day! That last hour just put me over the edge and I got stressed. I don't know how Jessica does it but I have nothing but the utmost respect for her and Jason and all that they do for those babies. Love you guys!!!!!
Sunday, July 13, 2008
How Does She Do It?
Posted by The Brownings at 8:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comments:
Ah, thanks Jenny! Yes it is definitely exhausting, and stressful, and at the end of the day I am done being a mom. But each new day they make every bit of it worth it again. Thank you so much for giving us a break yesterday and watching 3 babies under 14 months. I don't know how YOU did it! Jaxon counts as 2 babies.. so really you watched 4 kids.
Love you!
Post a Comment