I was having a very yucky day today and my poor husband felt so bad (though none of it was his fault!). A couple of hours later I heard a knock on my door and went upstairs to find a man standing on the porch with this beautiful vase full of flowers! The note read "I love you! Love, your Hunna". Awe! My husband actually is thoughtful enough to buy me flowers just because I'm not feeling too great (yes, it was his own idea! He didn't get hints from anyone)! Thanks Hunna! I love you too :>
Friday, June 20, 2008
Thank You!
Posted by The Brownings at 3:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














4 comments:
oh! how sweet! they are beautiful.
Matty Boy got flowers all by himself? Wow! What a sweetie pie!
Holy Cow Matty Boy--Flowers!!! ....makes a Mommy Proud!!
Love You both....um....three..
Mommy Deary
Now I'm impressed! Good boy Matt!
Post a Comment