My uncle Glenn had one of his great BBQ's yesterday! It is always so much fun to get together with family and the weather was so nice! They set up Horseshoes, Goofy Golf and Volleyball! We had lots of nummy food from everyone and my mom brought stuff for snow cones and even some home-made ice cream! Jase loved running around on the grass and he even got a visit from the horsey next door that came right up to the fence to see him! He was so excited!
Monday, June 30, 2008
Summer BBQ!
Posted by The Brownings at 11:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














4 comments:
Did you cut your hair? It's looks really cute in the pics!!
I just love summer and being outside and especially bbqs!
Family bbq's are so much fun, aren't they? And look at that big boy! Hand him a horseshoe and he went and put it right around the stake, then of course, had to pull out the stake.
Love ya
It looks like you all had a great time! It's things like this that make me wish we lived a bit closer. Great pictures. And your hair and your mom's hair looks great!
Jenny!!!!!!!! I love your hair!! You look so cute!!!!! I am getting started on your letters asap. Because my brother comes home next week I would like to be done with them so you can have them in your hands and not wonder what the heck is taking me so long. lol
Post a Comment