I am finally getting my own Scrapbooking business going! I am so excited! I will be starting with making "Memory Calendars". I have been making these for years and always have made them for family and friends and they all enjoy them so I have decided to share it with everyone else! I am in the process of getting it all set up and going (with my website and who I will do my printing through) but I am stuck on what I should name my wonderful business! It does not necessarily have to have the words "calendar" or "scraps" in it b/c I may eventually want to add different types of Scrapbooking needs so really anything will do! I have created a poll for you guys to help me decide on a name! I might create another poll once it gets narrowed down so give me your advise! I am also open to new suggestions! Thanks everyone!!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














6 comments:
I was torn between a few of them, but ended up picking Scrapdidili...because it's hilarious and VERY memorable, which is good for business! It will be a pain for you to type out whenever you have to, but I think it's great. Good luck with your business! I can't wait to see your website - I'm really intrigued by the memory calendar!
Good for you Jenny Girl!
I think you make darling things. My friend's sister owns an adorable store called "Two Dancing Cats", on the corner of Highland Drive and 39th south (behind that yummy Nielsen's Frozen Custard store). I bet she would be interested in seeing your things. It is a specialty boutique-type store, with a unusual variety of gifts. I think I told you once before that she may be interested in creative "to/from cards" to attach to the gift wrapped baskets she sells to businesses to give to employees, etc.
I wonder if that snazzy baby store by Pei Wei would like to see your calendars? What is it called...."Kinder Winkle" or something???
Voting......I like Serendipity Creations, and Paisley Patch, or Sweet Memories.
Love You.......Grammy Deary
Hey I have one for you! What about A piece of Heaven?
what about scapadeedooda, or scrapicalifrajilisticexpialidocious it's a mouth full though, and a pain to type. My vote was for Scrapdidiliumptious.
I want to see what your calendars look like... you should post a picture or a slide show or one (go to slide.come).
Cute little family Jenny!
-=Jane=-
http://lovethelees.blogspot.com
http://janeleescards.blogspot.com
AND
http://stampcamps.blogspot.com
I know, I'M EVERYWHERE!
wow! that's awesome Jenny! congrats. i hope it goes great for you!
Post a Comment