Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Jase!!!

My little boy is 1!!! I can't believe it! Time flies by WAY too fast! Friday, May 23rd, was his Birthday. We didn't do much-I worked all day and then we ran errands. Saturday we had a party for him! Mine and Matthew's families came over to open presents and eat cake (which Aubrey Skye and Zachary helped me make!) I had to help Jase dig into his cake and once it was all over his hands he started to sheke them everywhere to try to get it off but once he figured out that it can be eaten...he was all for it! He got tons of fun new toys, movies and clothes! I would have to say that his favorite things to play with were the balloons though! Thank you to our family for being there!
Mom, Dad, Oma, Papa, Kim, Shawn, Zachary, Aubrey, Rella, Jason, Jax, Jossy, Grammy, Granpa Randy, Zak, Cait, Great Grandma & Grandpa, Robyn, Tom, Brenda, Em-C & Shreba! Love you all!!

2 comments:

Betsy Boop said...

That was such a fun party. I can't believe what a big boy Jase is, and how fast his first year flew by. He was cute with the presents, and was pretty dainty with the cake...just poking in a finger and licking it off. He is looking a lot like his Daddy these days. What a doll!
We sure love you all!
Grammy and Grandy

Emily said...

The cake looks great! Happy Birthday to your cute little guy! It's amazing how fast the first year flies by and it seems to keep going as fast - pretty soon he'll be having conversations with you!!