So, it's gross enough when you have to wipe drool from your baby's chin or when you have them hanging above you and a stream of spit comes out of no where and you move your head just in time to narrowly escape having it land in your eye or mouth; but when you go upstairs and are calling your baby's name because you know he is on the other side of that closed door just getting so excited you are almost there to get him and then you throw the door open and run over to his crib and he has the biggest smile on his face and then you lift him up to give him a huge hug and he SNEEZES! Oh c'mon! All I wanted was a snuggle from my well rested little Jasers and instead I got a face-full of snot! Thanks baby! I just couldn't love ya more :> *sigh*
Friday, April 18, 2008
That's life!
Posted by The Brownings at 2:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














3 comments:
Snot and drool are the worst of his messes?! I'd say you're pretty lucky. lol
Hi! I am glad that you were able to find some stuff at that Children's Place sale. I will try to post on all of the great baby deals I find..so check in whenever! Your little guy is getting sooo big! He is a doll!
Awesome! The joys of parenthood!
Post a Comment