I tried to get this song on my playlist but couldn't so here is a link to a song that I sing to Jase!
Jase decided that it's time for him to walk! He has been slowly taking one step at a time and then falling but today we had about 5 steps in a row! I was able to take some pics and video. Aunty Rella, Uncle Jason & Uncle Zak were there with me and Matthew to witness it! I just can't believe it! I am so proud of him! We believe this was brought on by Uncle Zak's tasty looking cookies :> He just must have really wanted to try them!Rella & Jason came over to help Matthew fix something on his computer and got to spend some time with Jase (sans twins). Luckily enough-he decided to walk!
Sooooooooo BIG!
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Put one foot in front of the other!
Posted by The Brownings at 5:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














3 comments:
Go Jase!! Sam is taking his sweet time. Rex walked at 11 months, but Sam hasn't been too interested until the last week. He would rather be held by mommy!
WOO-HOO! way to go Jase! He will have to show Sklyer some of those moves. congrats on the new car!
That's awesome! Go Baby, Go! My little monkey is 14 months old and she is only now just interested in walking. It's crazy how different each little one can be! Have fun baby proofing!:)
Post a Comment