Monday, April 7, 2008

Good job daddy!

Most of the time, when I tubby Jase, I jump in the shower right after and when I do that, Matthew will come and get Jase and dry him off, lotion him up and get his clothes on. I laid out the clothes for him and he put them on.......

......backwards! Um...dad....the buttons and the tag are meant to be in back!

He looks cute anyways so I guess it doesn't matter! Thanks for your help Daddy!!!

5 comments:

Jessarella said...

That is so funny, Jason and his dad have both done that to Jaxon. It must be a guy thing.

Jennifer said...

It really must be a guy thing because my husband has done that to BOTH of our kids. Even after I explained it to him with the first child's mistake. I should've thought to take a pic too. I forget to record those silly things.

Michelle said...

:) That's funny! I have learned not to sweat the small stuff when Mark plays mom! It's never quite the same!

Burrell said...

Love it! Hey, at least he figured out which end is up! Once, Michael put Hunter's one piece shorts outfit on upside down. It was hilarious.

Stephanie said...

okay, that is hilarious! totally a guy thing. my dad did that to noah when i was in the hospital having savanna.