Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I'm giving in


I am doing a blog. I love being caught up on my friends and families lives since I don't often get the chance to see them and spend time with them and I am hoping that they feel the same so I decided to join the club! I hope I can keep this thing updated! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Jessarella said...

Yay Jenny! Welcome to the blog world. I am looking forward to many pictures of my nephew!

Stephanie said...

Hey! I wanna keep up with you guys! - I'll send you an invite to ours since it's closed.

- Steph (Matthew's cousin)

Michelle said...

Of course we want to keep up with you guys. It's hard living 5 hour away from most everyone.
I hope you still love me, regardless of my opinions, because I still love you.

Jessica said...

Yes Yes Yes!!! I am thrilled you are a fellow blogger. Jase looks adorable in those pictures. We need to hang out some time!